- 1815-2015 (online)
This series is designed to make available to a wider readership health studies prepared for use within the OECD. Authorship is usually collective, but principal writers are named. The papers are generally available only in their original language - English or French - with a summary in the other.
A Comparative Analysis of Health Forecasting Methods
Click to Access:
- Roberto Astolfi1, Luca Lorenzoni1, Jillian Oderkirk1
- Author Affiliations
- 1: OECD, France
- 31 Oct 2012
- Bibliographic information
Concerns about health expenditure growth and its long-term sustainability have stimulated the development of health expenditure forecasting models in many OECD countries. This comparative analysis reviewed 25 models that were developed by, or used for, policy analysis by OECD member countries and other international organisations...
- JEL Classification:
- H51: Public Economics / National Government Expenditures and Related Policies / Government Expenditures and Health
- I12: Health, Education, and Welfare / Health / Health Behavior
- J11: Labor and Demographic Economics / Demographic Economics / Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts