The OECD Innovation Strategy
Getting a Head Start on Tomorrow
- 28 May 2010
- Pages :
- ISBN :
- 9789264083479 (PDF) ; 9789264084704 (print)
- DOI :
Well-timed and targeted innovation boosts productivity, increases economic growth and helps solve societal problems. But how can governments encourage more people to innovate more of the time? And how can government itself be more innovative?
The OECD Innovation Strategy provides a set of principles for fostering innovation in people (workers and consumers), in firms and in government. It takes an in-depth look at the scope of innovation and how it is changing, as well as where and how it is occurring. The result is the formulation of far-reaching policies for innovation using recent research and data.
For more information about the OECD Innovation Strategy, see www.oecd.org/innovation/strategy.
"a thoughtful new report on how governments can do better at spurring and measuring innovation." -The Economist
- Environmental Policy, Technological Innovation and Patents
- SMEs, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Pharmacogenetics: Opportunities and Challenges for Health Innovation
- Innovation and Growth
- Innovation in Firms
- Measuring Innovation
- Open Innovation in Global Networks
- Innovation and the Development Agenda
- Eco-Innovation in Industry
- Clusters, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation in the Software Sector
- Taxation, Innovation and the Environment
- Coherence for Health