View books by
Industry and Services
- Annual Report on the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- Developments in Steelmaking Capacity of Non-OECD Economies
- Entrepreneurship at a Glance
- Financing SMEs and Entrepreneurs
- Measuring Globalisation: Activities of Multinationals, Volume I, Manufacturing Sector
- Measuring Globalisation: Activities of Multinationals, Volume II, Services
- OECD Science, Technology and Industry Outlook
- OECD Science, Technology and Industry Scoreboard
- OECD Tourism Trends and Policies
- OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook
- Research and Development Expenditure in Industry
- Structural and Demographic Business Statistics
These reliable and internationally comparable international direct investment statistics make it possible to measure the degree of economic integration and competitiveness of markets.
The book assesses the current policy context for young enterprises in the MENA region and outlines policy tools and instruments, both indirect and direct, that governments can implement to support new enterprise development.
This document presents an overview of recent trends in productivity level and growth in OECD countries, based on a large set of indicators. It also highlights the measurement issues involved in compiling indicators used for the analysis of issues...