Measuring Globalisation: Activities of Multinationals, Volume I, Manufacturing Sector
- 2074-7225 (online)
- 2074-7233 (print)
Provides data on the performance of foreign affiliates in OECD countries particularly in the areas of production, employment, international trade and research. Coverage is provided for the manufacturing sector from 1983 onwards and for the services sector from 1990 onwards, based on ISIC categories. Data are provided in national currency values.
- Measuring Globalisation
- Measuring Globalisation: The Role of Multinationals in OECD Economies 2001, Volume I, Manufacturing Sector
- Measuring Globalisation: OECD Economic Globalisation Indicators 2005
- Measuring Globalisation: The Role of Multinationals in OECD Economies 2001, Volume II, Services
- Mesurer la mondialisation
- Measuring Globalisation: Activities of Multinationals, Volume II, Services
- Measuring Globalisation: The Role of Multinationals in OECD Economies 1999
- Measuring Globalisation: OECD Economic Globalisation Indicators 2010
Measuring Globalisation: Activities of Multinationals 2007, Volume I, Manufacturing SectorClick to Access:
- 04 June 2007
- 9789264032415 (PDF) ;9789264032408(print)
This first volume of a two-volume publication presents detailed data on the industrial activity of multinationals in OECD countries. In an era of globalisation, these data highlight the increasing importance of multinationals in the economies of host countries. Time series cover 23 countries for the period 2000-2004. This volume provides data for the manufacturing sector covering 18 variables including production, employment, investment, research and trade. Volume II provides similar data for services. These data provide a measure of the impact of foreign direct investment on the economies of the OECD countries. From this standpoint, they provide a vital backup for data on direct investment flows.This publication includes StatLinks, URLs linking to Excel® spreadsheets containing the underlying data.