View Glossaries by
- English-Russian Glossary of Terms used in Environmental Enforcement and Compliance Promotion
- Evaluation and Aid Effectiveness No. 6 - Glossary of Key Terms in Evaluation and Results Based Management (in English, French and Spanish)
- Glossaire de l'agriculture
- Glossary for Transport Statistics 3rd Edition
- Glossary of Insurance Policy Terms
- Glossary of Nuclear Power Plant Ageing
- Illustrated Glossary for Transport Statistics 4th Edition
- Multilingual Dictionary of Fish and Fish Products
- OECD Economics Glossary
- OECD Glossary of Statistical Terms
- Private Pensions
- System of National Accounts, 1993 - Glossary
- Terminology on Combined Transport (English-French-German-Russian)
- The Social Costs of Transport
This Glossary explains the key elements required to classify corruption as a criminal act, according to three major international conventions.
This updated and expanded edition of the 1992 Glossaire de l’économie anglais-français contains some 30 000 terms and expressions, covering a wide range of subject areas: economics, statistics, finance and banking, trade, management, accounting,...
This glossary of terms and definitions, which was produced by an ad hoc Task Force on Social Costs, provides a basis for agreement among governments on what classes of social effects require internalisation and where intervention is appropriate.