IEA Renewables Information Statistics
The database provides statistics on renewables and waste energy supply and demand for OECD countries. For most OECD countries, the data series begin in 1990.
- Energy Projections for IEA Countries
- IEA CO2 Emissions from Fuel Combustion Statistics
- IEA Coal Information Statistics
- IEA Electricity Information Statistics
- IEA Energy Prices and Taxes Statistics
- IEA Energy Technology RD&D Statistics
- IEA Natural Gas Information Statistics
- IEA Oil Information Statistics
- IEA World Energy Statistics and Balances
OECD - Net capacity of renewables
- Période couverte
This comparative table comprises statistics about net capacity of renewables in MWe terms. Renewable electricity and heat generation are derived from solar thermal, geothermal, hydro, wind.