IEA Oil Information Statistics
- DOI :
The Oil Information database includes detailed and comprehensive annual data of oil supply, demand, trade, production and consumption by end-user for each OECD country individually and for the OECD regions. Trade data are reported extensively by origin and destination. Data are available for some 20 oil products and are provided in thousand metric tons, including conversion factors. This database also contains some major series for world-wide historical demand and supply.
- Energy Projections for IEA Countries
- IEA CO2 Emissions from Fuel Combustion Statistics
- IEA Coal Information Statistics
- IEA Electricity Information Statistics
- IEA Energy Prices and Taxes Statistics
- IEA Energy Technology RD&D Statistics
- IEA Natural Gas Information Statistics
- IEA Renewables Information Statistics
- IEA World Energy Statistics and Balances
- Données :
- DOI :
- Période couverte :
This table focuses on the export of various energy products such as crude oil, refinery gas, natural gas liquids, fuel oil amongst OECD member countries.