OECD Economic Surveys: Sweden
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0448 (en ligne)
- 1995-3380 (imprimé)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the Swedish economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: Sweden 2012
- 17 déc 2012
- 9789264188785 (PDF) ;9789264178991(imprimé)
OECD's 2012 Economic Survey of Sweden examines recent economic developments, policy and prospects before taking a more detailed look at labour and social policies as well as housing and financial markets.
- Recruiting Immigrant Workers: Sweden 2011
- OECD Territorial Reviews: Skåne, Sweden 2012
- Better Regulation in Europe: Sweden 2010
- OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education: Sweden 2011
- Economic Policy Reforms 2012
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2012 Issue 2
- OECD Territorial Reviews: Småland-Blekinge, Sweden 2012