- ISSN :
- 1815-1973 (en ligne)
- DOI :
The views expressed in these papers are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the OECD or of the governments of its member countries.
Education Quality and Labour Market Outcomes in South Africa
- Nicola Branson1, Murray Leibbrandt1
- Author Affiliations
- 1: Université du Cap, Afrique du Sud
- 18 fév 2013
- Bibliographic information
This Working Paper relates to the 2013 OECD Economic Survey of South Africa, www.oecd.org/eco/surveys/listofeconomicsurveysofsouthafrica.htm.
- employment, education, earnings, education quality, South Africa
- Classification JEL:
- I24: Health, Education, and Welfare / Education and Research Institutions / Education and Inequality
- J21: Labor and Demographic Economics / Demand and Supply of Labor / Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31: Labor and Demographic Economics / Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs / Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials