- 2227-779X (online)
The full papers are generally available only in English.
The opinions expressed in these papers are the sole responsibility of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the OECD, the IEA or their member countries, or the endorsement of any approach described therein.
Establishing and Understanding Post-2020 Climate Change Mitigation Commitments
- Gregory Briner1, Andrew Prag1
- Author Affiliations
- 1: OECD, France
- 01 Oct 2013
- Bibliographic information
- mitigation, greenhouse gas, UNFCCC, climate change
- JEL Classification:
- F53: International Economics / International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy / International Agreements and Observance ; International Organizations
- O44: Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth / Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity / Environment and Growth
- Q54: Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics ; Environmental and Ecological Economics / Environmental Economics / Climate ; Natural Disasters and Their Management ; Global Warming
- Q56: Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics ; Environmental and Ecological Economics / Environmental Economics / Environment and Development ; Environment and Trade ; Sustainability ; Environmental Accounts and Accounting ; Environmental Equity ; Population Growth