IEA Renewables Information Statistics
The database provides statistics on renewables and waste energy supply and demand for OECD countries. For most OECD countries, the data series begin in 1990.
- Energy Projections for IEA Countries
- IEA CO2 Emissions from Fuel Combustion Statistics
- IEA Coal Information Statistics
- IEA Electricity Information Statistics
- IEA Energy Prices and Taxes Statistics
- IEA Energy Technology RD&D Statistics
- IEA Natural Gas Information Statistics
- IEA Oil Information Statistics
- IEA World Energy Statistics and Balances
OECD - Renewables balance
- Data are:
- Years covered:
This dataset focuses on the renewables market while providing full balance data such as primary energy supply, transformation sector and final consumption based in kilotonne and terajoule of renewables equivalent for OECD countries and OECD country aggregate.