- 1996-3777 (online)
- 1990-8539 (print)
A series of reports on the OECD’s Programme for International Student Assessment’s (PISA) periodic testing program on student performance. The reports generally compare student (15 year olds) academic performance across countries, or discuss the methodology used to gather the data.
PISA 2012 Results: Students and Money (Volume VI)
Financial Literacy Skills for the 21st Century
- 09 July 2014
- 9789264208094 (PDF) ;9789264208087(print)
This sixth volume of PISA 2012 results examines 15-year-old students’ performance in financial literacy in the 18 countries and economies that participated in this optional assessment. It also discusses the relationship of financial literacy to students’ and their families’ background and to students’ mathematics and reading skills. The volume also explores students’ access to money and their experience with financial matters. In addition, it provides an overview of the current status of financial education in schools and highlights relevant case studies.
- PISA 2012 Results: Excellence through Equity (Volume II)
- Education at a Glance 2013
- PISA 2012 Results: What Students Know and Can Do (Volume I, Revised edition, February 2014)
- PISA 2012 Results: Ready to Learn (Volume III)
- Trends Shaping Education 2013
- PISA 2012 Results: What Makes Schools Successful (Volume IV)
- PISA 2012 Results: Creative Problem Solving (Volume V)