A series of reports on the OECD’s Programme for International Student Assessment’s (PISA) periodic testing program on student performance. The reports generally compare student (15 year olds) academic performance across countries, or discuss the methodology used to gather the data.
PISA 2009 Results: Overcoming Social Background
Equity in Learning Opportunities and Outcomes (Volume II)
- 07 Dec 2010
- 9789264091504 (PDF) ;9789264091467(print)
- PISA 2009 Results: Learning to Learn
- PISA 2009 Assessment Framework
- PISA 2009 Results: Learning Trends
- PISA 2009 Results: What Students Know and Can Do
- PISA 2009 Results: What Makes a School Successful?
- Trends Shaping Education 2010
- Highlights from Education at a Glance 2010
- Education at a Glance 2010