- 1996-3777 (online)
- 1990-8539 (print)
A series of reports on the OECD’s Programme for International Student Assessment’s (PISA) periodic testing program on student performance. The reports generally compare student (15 year olds) academic performance across countries, or discuss the methodology used to gather the data.
PISA 2009 Results: Learning Trends
Changes in Student Performance Since 2000 (Volume V)
- 07 Dec 2010
- 9789264091580 (PDF) ;9789264091498(print)
- Education at a Glance 2010
- PISA 2009 Results: What Students Know and Can Do
- PISA 2009 Results: What Makes a School Successful?
- PISA 2009 Results: Overcoming Social Background
- Trends Shaping Education 2010
- PISA 2009 Assessment Framework
- Highlights from Education at a Glance 2010
- PISA 2009 Results: Learning to Learn