Understanding National Accounts
- François Lequiller, Derek Blades
- 20 Oct 2014
- 9789264214637 (PDF) ; 9789264224117 (EPUB) ;9789264214620(print)
This second edition of Understanding National Accounts, that provides a comprehensive explanation of how national accounts are compiled, contains new data and new chapters, and is adapted to the new systems of national accounts, SNA 2008 and ESA 2010, that came into effect in September 2014. It approaches national accounts from a truly global perspective, with special chapters dedicated to international comparisons, globalisation and well-being as well as to the national systems used in major OECD economies, such as the United States.
Each chapter of the manual uses practical examples to explain key concepts in national accounts in a clear and accessible way. And, each chapter concludes with a synthesis of key points covered in the chapter, followed by resources for further exploring the topic, and by a set of exercises to test your knowledge. It is an ideal guide to national accounts for students and other interested readers.
- National Accounts of OECD Countries, Financial Accounts 2013
- National Accounts of OECD Countries, General Government Accounts 2013
- National Accounts of OECD Countries, Volume 2014 Issue 1
- National Accounts of OECD Countries, Financial Balance Sheets 2013
- National Accounts at a Glance 2014
- National Accounts of OECD Countries, Volume 2014 Issue 2