- ISSN :
- 1815-1973 (online)
- DOI :
The views expressed in these papers are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the OECD or of the governments of its member countries.
Trade Linkages and the Trade Matrices in the OECD Interlink Model
- Laurence Le Fouler, Wim Suyker, Dave Turner
- 15 Oct 2001
- Bibliographic information
This paper provides a mainly graphical summary of the trade matrices underlying the OECD’s international macroeconomic model Interlink. In doing so it gives a snapshot of the geographical nature of global trading relationships, in particular between individual OECD countries and the main non-OECD regions, distinguishing trade in manufactures non-manufactures and non-factor services. It also serves more broadly as a 'ready reckoner' guide to the sensitivity of shocks that are transmitted through trade. The sources and methods used to construct the matrices are also described in annexes ...
- International macroeconomic model, trade, trade matrices
- JEL Classification:
- F10: International Economics / Trade / General
- F40: International Economics / Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance / General
- F47: International Economics / Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance / Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications