OECD Economic Surveys: Slovak Republic
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0588 (online)
- 1995-3526 (print)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the Slovak economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: Slovak Republic 2014
- 05 Nov 2014
- 9789264228115 (EPUB) ; 9789264207066 (PDF) ;9789264113572(print)
OECD's 2014 Economic Survey of the Slovak Republic examines recent economic developments, policies and prospects. Special chapters cover reforming the public sector and spurring growth in lagging regions.
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2014 Issue 1
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: Slovak Republic 2014
- Economic Policy Reforms 2014
- OECD Economic Outlook, Interim Report September 2014
- Slovak Republic: Developing a Sustainable Strategic Framework for Public Administration Reform
- OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education: Slovak Republic 2014
- Slovak Republic: Fostering an Inclusive Job-rich Recovery