OECD Economic Surveys: Netherlands
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0367 (online)
- 1995-3305 (print)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the Ducth economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: Netherlands 2014
- 24 Apr 2014
- 9789264219564 (EPUB) ; 9789264206915 (PDF) ;9789264206908(print)
This 2014 edition of OECD's Economic Survey of the Netherlands examines recent economic developments, policies and prospects. It also includes special chapters covering boosting the development of efficient SMEs and making the banking sector more resilient.
- Ageing and Employment Policies: Netherlands 2014
- OECD Territorial Reviews: Netherlands 2014
- Economic Policy Reforms 2014
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: The Netherlands 2013
- Water Governance in the Netherlands
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2013 Issue 2