OECD Economic Surveys: India
- 1999-0898 (online)
- 1999-088X (print)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the Indian economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: India 2011
- 14 June 2011
- 9789264093256 (PDF) ;9789264093249(print)
OECD's periodic review of India's economy. This edition includes chapters covering sustaining growth and improving living standards, fiscal policy, energy subsidies, financial reform, and education.
- OECD Investment Policy Reviews: India 2009
- Globalisation and Emerging Economies
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2011 Issue 1
- Growth and Sustainability in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and South Africa
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: India 2010
- Tackling Inequalities in Brazil, China, India and South Africa
- Economic Policy Reforms 2011