OECD Economic Surveys: Germany
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0251 (online)
- 1995-3194 (print)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the German economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: Germany 2012
- 14 Feb 2012
- 9789264168701 (PDF) ;9789264127067(print)
OECD's 2012 Economic Survey of Germany examines recent economic developments, policies and prospsects as well as a more detailed look at labour market reforms and climate change policies.
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2011 Issue 2
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: Germany 2011
- OECD Rural Policy Reviews: Germany 2007
- Economic Policy Reforms 2012
- Better Regulation in Europe: Germany 2010
- Energy Policies of IEA Countries: Germany 2007