OECD Economic Surveys: France
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0235 (online)
- 1995-3178 (print)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the French economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: France 2013
- 19 Mar 2013
- 9789264182622 (PDF) ; 9789264219786 (EPUB) ;9789264182615(print)
OECD's 2013 Economic Survey of France examines recent economic developments, policies and prospects and includes special chapters covering taxes and transfers and the economic situation of young people.
- Better Regulation in Europe: France 2010
- Jobs for Youth/Des emplois pour les jeunes: France 2009
- Energy Policies of IEA Countries: France 2009
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: France 2011
- OECD Public Governance Reviews: France
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2012 Issue 2