OECD Economic Surveys: Czech Republic
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0561 (online)
- 1995-350X (print)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the Czech economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: Czech Republic 2014
- 18 Mar 2014
- 9789264219533 (EPUB) ; 9789264209350 (PDF) ;9789264206793(print)
OECD's 2014 review of the economy of the Czech Republic examines recent economic developments, prospects and policies. Special chapters cover completing the transition to a competitive domestic economy and strengthening skill use and school-to-work transitions.
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: Czech Republic 2012
- OECD Reviews of Health Care Quality: Czech Republic 2014
- Energy Policies of IEA Countries: Czech Republic 2010
- Employment and Skills Strategies in the Czech Republic
- Economic Policy Reforms 2014
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2013 Issue 2