View books by
- Education and Training Policy
- Educational Research and Innovation
- Higher Education in Regional and City Development
- OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education
- OECD Reviews of Migrant Education
- OECD Reviews of Vocational Education and Training
- OECD Skills Studies
- Quality Matters in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Reviews of National Policies for Education
- Strong Performers and Successful Reformers in Education
This publication explores a range of helpful policy measures and institutional reforms to mobilise higher education for regional development.
This book presents the conceptual framework underlying the fifth cycle of PISA, which covers reading, science and this year's focus: mathematical literacy, along with problem solving and financial literacy.
This book focuses on quality issues in early childhood education and care in Sweden.