OECD Economic Surveys: Slovak Republic
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0588 (en ligne)
- 1995-3526 (imprimé)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the Slovak economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: Slovak Republic 2012
- 06 déc 2012
- 9789264184916 (PDF) ;9789264184909(imprimé)
OECD's 2012 Economic Survey of the Slovak Republic examines recent economic developments, policies and prospect and takes a special look at improving the fiscal framework and investing efficiently in education and active labour market policies.
- Economic Policy Reforms 2012
- Quality Matters in Early Childhood Education and Care: Slovak Republic 2012
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2012 Issue 1
- Energy Policies of IEA Countries: Slovak Republic 2012
- OECD Environmental Performance Reviews: Slovak Republic 2011
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: Slovak Republic 2012