OECD Economic Surveys: Spain
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0421 (online)
- 1995-3364 (print)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the Spanish economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: Spain 2012
- 29 Nov 2012
- 9789264128330 (PDF) ;9789264128323(print)
OECD's 2012 Economic Survey of Spain examines recent economic developments, policies and prospects and takes a specia look at the banking crisis and youth employment.
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: Spain 2011
- Guidance from PISA for the Canary Islands, Spain
- Good Governance for Digital Policies: How to Get the Most Out of ICT
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2012 Issue 2
- OECD Reviews of Regional Innovation: Basque Country, Spain 2011