OECD Economic Surveys: Austria
- Every 18 months
- 1999-0189 (online)
- 1995-3127 (print)
OECD’s periodic surveys of the Austrian economy. Each edition surveys the major challenges faced by the country, evaluates the short-term outlook, and makes specific policy recommendations. Special chapters take a more detailed look at specific challenges. Extensive statistical information is included in charts and graphs.
OECD Economic Surveys: Austria 2011
- 11 July 2011
- 9789264093447 (PDF) ;9789264093430(print)
The 2011 edition of OECD's periodic review of the Austrian economy. This edition includes chapters covering public sector inefficiencies and reforming the health care system.
- Energy Policies of IEA Countries: Austria 2007
- OECD Economic Outlook, Volume 2011 Issue 1
- Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Peer Reviews: Austria 2011
- OECD Reviews of Migrant Education: Austria 2010
- OECD Reviews of Vocational Education and Training: A Learning for Jobs Review of Austria 2010
- Better Regulation in Europe: Austria 2010