What's in the News
The OECD has released its first recommendations for new international rules to combat tax avoidance by multinational enterprises under the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Project.
Provides the basis for the negotiation and interpretation of more than 3000 tax treaties that make up a network that co-ordinate the income and corporate tax systems of most countries with the objective of removing tax barriers to cross-border trade and investment.
This report helps policy makers better understand the issues and challenges around geographic variations in health care provision and considers the policy options.
This publication contains the text of the Model Competent Authority Agreement and the Common Reporting Standard, and the Commentaries thereon.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- All content on Nuclear Energy can now be read online
- More OECD iLibrary news...