Presents the continent’s current state of affairs and forecasts its situation for the coming two years. It examines Africa’s performance in crucial areas: macroeconomics, financing, trade...
Provides an overview of the current tax capacity building landscape, highlighting key initiatives and recent developments that have emerged in response to developing country needs.
Explores the growth prospects for the ocean economy, its capacity for future employment creation and innovation, and its role in addressing global challenges.
The 2015-2016 edition is a comprehensive and dynamic statistical publication presenting close to 100 indicators covering a wide range of areas: economy, education, energy, transportation, environment, development, health, industry,...
OECD iLibrary News
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- More OECD iLibrary news...