What's in the News
Provides a systematic analysis of the structure and level of energy taxes in OECD and selected other countries; together, they cover 80% of global energy use.
The 21st edition provides projections to 2024 for major agricultural commodities, biofuels and fish; and a special focus on prospects and challenges for Brazilian agriculture.
Highlights the consequences of current consolidation policies; structural labour market changes with rising non-standard work and job polarization; persisting gender gaps; the challenge of high wealth concentration, and the role for redistribution policies.
Presents unique data, analysis and instruments, looking at what might affect and change, both favourably and unfavourably, tomorrow's world of business, finance and investment.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads so far in 2014
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...