What's in the News
The report provides a detailed examination of trends and social disparities in alcohol consumption. It offers a wide-ranging assessment of the health, social and economic impacts of key policy options for tackling alcohol-related harms in three OECD countries.
This book highlights the consequences of current consolidation policies; structural labour market changes with rising non-standard work and job polarization; persisting gender gaps; the challenge of high wealth concentration, and the role for redistribution policies.
The African Economic Outlook 2015 analyses Africa’s growing role in the world economy and predicts the continent’s two-year prospects in crucial areas: macroeconomics, financing, trade policies and regional integration, human development, and governance.
This fourth edition monitors SMEs’ and entrepreneurs’ access to finance in 34 countries over the period 2007-13, across an expanded array of indicators, including debt, equity, asset-based finance and framework conditions.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads so far in 2014
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...