The report systematically reviews strategies put in place by countries to limit ineffective spending and waste in health expenditures. On the clinical front, preventable errors and low-value care are discussed.
The first of five volumes presenting the results of the PISA 2015 survey. It summarises student performance in science, reading and mathematics, and defines and measures equity in education.
Contains analysis of the links between population health and labour market outcomes, and the important challenge of strengthening primary care systems in European countries; and a new chapter on the resilience, efficiency and sustainability of health systems in Europe.
Presents an overview of the shifting of economic activity to developing countries and examines whether this shift has led to an increase in international migration towards developing countries.
OECD iLibrary News
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- More OECD iLibrary news...