What's in the News
The ITF Transport Outlook examines the development of global transport volumes and related CO2 emissions and health impacts through to 2050.
This book provides comparative analysis of policy reforms, and reviews individual country education policy approaches in a succinct format.
Measuring the Digital Economy: A New Perspective uses internationally comparable indicators to provide a comprehensive perspective on the digital economy.
OECD's 2015 Economic Survey of Colombia examines recent economic developments, policies and prospects. Special chapters cover taxes and transfers and pensions.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads so far in 2014
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...