Assesses policy issues regarding strengthening pension systems and, in particular, funded pension plans. It covers defined benefits and defined contribution pension plans; fiscal incentives to save for retirement...
The first of five volumes presenting the results of the PISA 2015 survey. It summarises student performance in science, reading and mathematics, and defines and measures equity in education.
Contains analysis of the links between population health and labour market outcomes, and the important challenge of strengthening primary care systems in European countries; and a new chapter on the resilience, efficiency and sustainability of health systems in Europe.
OECD's twice-yearly analysis of the major economic trends and prospects for the next two years. This issue includes a general assessment, a special chapter on promoting productivity and equality ...
OECD iLibrary News
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- More OECD iLibrary news...