What's in the News
This twentieth edition of the Agricultural Outlook provides market projections to 2023 for major agricultural commodities, biofuels and fish across 41 countries and 12 regions. It includes a special focus on India.
This publication provides guidance on the institutional arrangements for regulators.
This report examines the growing relationship between tourism and the creative industries in a variety of contexts in order to guide the development of effective policies to develop added value from the emerging relationship and ensure coherency across governments.
A comprehensive reference book on current developments in oil supply and demand. The first part of this publication contains key data on world production, trade, prices and consumption of major oil product groups,with time series back to the early 1970s.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- All content on Nuclear Energy can now be read online
- More OECD iLibrary news...