This report examines the influence of trust on policy making and explores some of the steps governments can take to strengthen public trust.
Outlines a comprehensive assessment of policy reforms that can be packaged together to boost long-term growth, improve competitiveness and productivity, create jobs and ensure a more inclusive economy.
Discusses the use and reach of behavioural insights, drawing on a collection of over 100 applications across the world and policy sectors, including consumer protection, education, energy, environment, finance, health and safety...
Based on a survey of 27 countries, this report provides an overview of current practices in infrastructure governance and presents practical tools to help policy makers better manage infrastructure.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD wins the Academic and Professional Publisher Award for 2017
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- More OECD iLibrary news...