What's in the News
This fourth edition monitors SMEs’ and entrepreneurs’ access to finance in 34 countries over the period 2007-13, across an expanded array of indicators, including debt, equity, asset-based finance and framework conditions.
This report focuses on the urban water management challenges facing cities across OECD countries, and explores policy responses with respect to water-risk exposure, the state of urban infrastructures and dynamics, and institutional and governance architectures.
This report is the third OECD review of Poland’s environmental performance. It evaluates progress towards sustainable development and green growth, with a focus on forestry and biodiversity, as well as waste and materials management.
This review assesses the performance of Colombian agriculture over the last two decades, evaluates Colombian agricultural policy reforms and provides recommendations to address key challenges in the future.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads so far in 2014
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...