What's in the News
This twentieth edition of the Agricultural Outlook provides market projections to 2023 for major agricultural commodities, biofuels and fish across 41 countries and 12 regions. It includes a special focus on India.
This publication provides guidance on the institutional arrangements for regulators.
This report examines the growing relationship between tourism and the creative industries in a variety of contexts in order to guide the development of effective policies to develop added value from the emerging relationship and ensure coherency across governments.
This publication is the first edition of the full version of the Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information. It contains the text of the Model Competent Authority Agreement and the Common Reporting Standard, and the Commentaries thereon.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- All content on Nuclear Energy can now be read online
- More OECD iLibrary news...