OECD at #COP21
Reviews trends and progress on climate change mitigation policies in 34 OECD countries and 10 partner economies as well as the European Union. Together, these countries account for over 80% of global GHG emissions.
Identifies the misalignments between climate change objectives and policy and regulatory frameworks across a range of policy domains (investment, taxation, innovation and skills, trade, and adaptation) and activities at the heart of climate policy.
Provides a new quantitative assessment of the consequences of climate change on economic growth through to 2060 and beyond. It focuses on how climate change affects different drivers of growth, including labour productivity and capital supply, in different sectors across the world.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...