What's in the News
The OECD has released its first recommendations for new international rules to combat tax avoidance by multinational enterprises under the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Project.
This second edition of the OECD Regional Outlook aims to help countries adapt policies to the specificities of where people live.
This report presents the OECD analytical framework for measuring well-being at the regional level, as well as internationally comparable indicators on 9 well-being dimensions for 362 regions across 34 OECD countries.
The Development Co-operation Report is the key annual reference document for statistics and analysis on trends in international aid. This year, the DCR focuses on mobilising the necessary financial resources for sustainable development.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- All content on Nuclear Energy can now be read online
- More OECD iLibrary news...