What's in the News
Now with projections to 2040, this report presents all the latest data and developments to produce a comprehensive and authoritative analysis of medium- and longer-term energy trends. Also included: in-depth analyses of energy in Africa, nuclear power, and energy sector investment.
The OECD Economic Outlook is the OECD's twice-yearly analysis of the major economic trends and prospects for the next two years.
The OECD Science, Technology and Industry Outlook 2014 reviews key trends in science, technology and innovation (STI) policies, and performance in more than 45 economies, including OECD countries and major emerging economies.
OECD's 2014 Economic Survey of India examines recent economic developments, policies and prospects. Special chapters cover health, the manufacturing sector and economic participation of women.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...