The 2016 edition provides an in-depth review of recent labour market trends and short-term prospects in OECD countries. It examines recent labour market developments, with a special focus on vulnerable youth who are neither...
The 2016 report explores the potential and challenges of investing in developing countries, in particular through social impact investment, blended finance and foreign direct investment.
Provides an assessment of prospects for the coming decade of the national, regional and global agricultural commodity markets across 41 countries and 12 regions.
TPayers for health care are pursuing a variety of policies as part of broader efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of care. Payment reform is but one policy tool to improve health system performance that requires supportive ...
OECD iLibrary News
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- More OECD iLibrary news...