What's in the News
Beyond securing revenues by realigning taxation with economic activities and value creation, the OECD/G20 BEPS Project aims to create a single set of consensus-based international tax rules to address BEPS.
Analyses recent development in migration movements and policies in OECD countries and some non member countries as well as the evolution of recent labour market outcomes of immigrants in OECD countries.
The 21st edition provides projections to 2024 for major agricultural commodities, biofuels and fish; and a special focus on prospects and challenges for Brazilian agriculture.
This book provides an integrated analysis of trends, indicators and policy developments in the expanding digital economy.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads so far in 2014
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...