Education at a Glance is the authoritative source for information on the state of education around the world. The new edition provides more trend data and analysis on diverse topics, such as: teachers’ salaries; graduation rates; ...
Analyses recent developments in migration movements and policies in OECD countries and selected non-OECD countries, and looks at the evolution of the labour market outcomes of recent immigrants in OECD countries.
The first edition in a new series focuses on the tax reforms that were introduced in 2015 and identifies the most significant tax policy reforms as well as common tax policy trends across groups of countries.
The 2016 edition provides an in-depth review of recent labour market trends and short-term prospects in OECD countries. It examines recent labour market developments, with a special focus on vulnerable youth who are neither...
OECD iLibrary News
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- More OECD iLibrary news...