Explores the growth prospects for the ocean economy, its capacity for future employment creation and innovation, and its role in addressing global challenges.
The 2015-2016 edition is a comprehensive and dynamic statistical publication presenting close to 100 indicators covering a wide range of areas: economy, education, energy, transportation, environment, development, health, industry,...
Assesses the quantitative value, scope and trends of illegal trade coming from many economies, with China appearing as the single largest producing market.
Addresses key challenges involved in governing modern education systems, looking specifically at complexity, accountability, capacity building and strategic thinking.
OECD iLibrary News
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- More OECD iLibrary news...