What's in the News
This is an update of OECD 2006 Undertsanding National Accounts. It contains new data, new chapters and is adpated to the new systems of national accounts, SNA 2008 and ESA 2010.
This report presents the OECD analytical framework for measuring well-being at the regional level, as well as internationally comparable indicators on 9 well-being dimensions for 362 regions across 34 OECD countries.
This report provides a statistical overview of the global space sector and its contributions to economic activity. This new edition provides indicators and statistics based on both official and private data, in over forty countries, and identifies new dynamics in the space sector.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- All content on Nuclear Energy can now be read online
- More OECD iLibrary news...