The 2016 edition report addresses the growing demand for quantitative evidence on social well-being and its trends. It features a special chapter on the NEET challenge and what can be done for jobless and disengaged youth.
It examines the widening productivity gap across regions within countries, and the implications of these trends for the well-being of people living in different places. It discusses how structural policies, public investment and...
Education at a Glance is the authoritative source for information on the state of education around the world. The new edition provides more trend data and analysis on diverse topics, such as: teachers’ salaries; graduation rates; ...
Analyses recent developments in migration movements and policies in OECD countries and selected non-OECD countries, and looks at the evolution of the labour market outcomes of recent immigrants in OECD countries.
OECD iLibrary News
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- More OECD iLibrary news...