What's in the News
The ITF Transport Outlook examines the development of global transport volumes and related CO2 emissions and health impacts through to 2050.
This publication is the OECD’s annual report highlighting developments in structural policies in OECD countries and the key emerging economies.
This OECD Economic Survey of the United Kingdom examines recent economic developments, policies and prospects. Special chapters cover improving infrastructure and ensuring sustainable bank lending.
The report provides an outline of recent and likely future urbanisation trends and discusses the consequences.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads so far in 2014
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...