The 2016 edition report addresses the growing demand for quantitative evidence on social well-being and its trends. It features a special chapter on the NEET challenge and what can be done for jobless and disengaged youth.
OECD's twice-yearly analysis of the major economic trends and prospects for the next two years. This issue includes a general assessment, a special chapter on promoting productivity and equality, a chapter summarising developments and providing projections for each individual country and a statistical annex.
Education at a Glance is the authoritative source for information on the state of education around the world. The new edition provides more trend data and analysis on diverse topics, such as: teachers’ salaries; graduation rates; ...
Analyses recent developments in migration movements and policies in OECD countries and selected non-OECD countries, and looks at the evolution of the labour market outcomes of recent immigrants in OECD countries.
OECD iLibrary News
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- More OECD iLibrary news...