What's in the News
This report measures the extent of the crime of transnational corruption, and is based on an analysis of data emerging from all foreign bribery enforcement actions since 1999.
This book looks at pension reform, the role of private pensions and retirement savings. Population ageing and longevity risk is examined as are the means of increasing coverage and providing automatic enrolment.
Measuring the Digital Economy: A New Perspective uses internationally comparable indicators to provide a comprehensive perspective on the digital economy.
OECD's 2014 Economic Survey of Australia examines recent economic developments, policies and prospects. Special chapters cover taxes and transfers, and federal-state relations.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads so far in 2014
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- OECD iLibrary Upgrade to improve content discovery and enhance site usability.
- Multilingual Summaries of publications are now available in ePub format.
- Introduction of Active Charts for users to 'play' with data
- More OECD iLibrary news...