Examines how tax policy can encourage skills development in OECD countries. It assesses the returns to tertiary and adult education and examines how these returns are shared between governments and students.
It illustrates the past, present and future of problem-solving research and how this research is helping educators prepare students to navigate an increasingly uncertain, volatile and ambiguous world.
This report examines the influence of trust on policy making and explores some of the steps governments can take to strengthen public trust.
Outlines a comprehensive assessment of policy reforms that can be packaged together to boost long-term growth, improve competitiveness and productivity, create jobs and ensure a more inclusive economy.
OECD iLibrary News
- OECD wins the Academic and Professional Publisher Award for 2017
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) now supporting OECD iLibrary
- OECD is a partner at the AIDF Africa Summit 2016, Addis Ababa – 2-3 February 2016
- OECD iLibrary reaches milestone of 10 million downloads in less than a year
- OECD iLibrary now fully indexed by Discovery Services: WorldCat Discovery and Summon
- More OECD iLibrary news...